Date: 16th December 2013
On 4th December, Keysource proudly sponsored the fourth annual UKtech50 event in London. The list – published by Computer Weekly – represents the “movers and shakers in UK IT”, and includes CIOs, industry executives, public servants and business leaders driving the role of technology in the UK economy.
The top five are below, or to see the full 50 click here.
1. Liam Maxwell, Chief Technology Officer, HM Government
2. Eben Upton, Founder, Raspberry Pi Foundation
3. Joanna Shields, CEO, Tech City Investment Organisation
4. Iain Lobban, Director, GCHQ
5. Phil Smith, Cisco UK CEO, Chairman of Technology Strategy Board
We are delighted to have supported this event and thoroughly enjoyed the day. We would like to congratulate everyone that made the list.