Data Centre Facilities Management - DCFM
The data centre is at the heart of your business, so it is essential that you are able to eliminate downtime whilst boosting performance at all times. We recognise that a good design is simply not enough on its own and that the hard work really begins when you start using the facility.
Building on the knowledge and expertise within our business that comes from almost 30 years of operating within the marketplace, our Data Centre Facilities Management (DCFM) team delivers a
scalable and professional range of services aimed solely at providing critical data centre solutions.
Keysource Data Centre Facilities Management is designed to meet the challenges of maintaining,
operating and managing complex and high performing data centres now and in the future.
Underpinned by data centre specific and fully integrated tools and software our systems and
processes support the key elements of critical facilities management throughout the lifecycle of your
To find out more about our DCFM services please request our DCFM brochure or contact us.
Rob Elder talks to the Business Channel about the growing importance of Data Centre Facilities Management (DCFM) and the use of Data Centre Infrastructure Management (DCIM). This covers the following topics:
- What Data Centre Facilities Management means to an organisation and what typically sits within a DCFM package
- The role of Data Centre Facilities Management in helping to achieve uptime and improve operational performance
- How Data Centre Facilities Management can improve the way a data centre is managed and controlled
- What Data Centre Infrastructure Management is and the benefits that it offers
- The important role Data Centre Facilities Management plays in lowering energy use and carbon emissions
Unable to view this? Download Adobe Flash Player.