Data centre design and build for Royal Holloway
A large multi-faculty college of the University of London had to quickly replace its ageing data centre. Keysource was the principal contractor for their larger bespoke data centre, including the strip out of the lecture theatre at the Huntersdale campus and the design and build within the restrictions of the space.
- Scalable design to double the capacity and installable without operational downtime.
- Secure facility with redundant UPS. Emergency power from automatic standby diesel power.
- Hot aisle containment with in-row cooling.
- Control of inlet temperatures with a cooling system at an IT cabinet level.
- Early warning VESDA smoke detection and fire suppression.
Design Key Facts
||20 day one, 40 in total
|Facility Power Density
||150kW day 1. Final 300kW
|Rack Power Density
||N+1 UPS & cooling only
Case Study - Turnkey Data Centre Solution
See how we delivered a full turnkey data centre solution for Royal Holloway
Download the case study