New data centre design and build for PGS
Keysource worked with Petroleum Geo-Services (PGS) to provide them with a high performance data centre at their HQ office that significantly reduced power usage and achieved considerable cost savings, reduced carbon footprint and has an annualised PUE of 1.15
- Increased performance, Annualised Power Usage Effectiveness (PUE) of 1.15.
- Phase 1 was the first ecofris cooling solution deployed in 2008.
- High density – comfortably supports hardware platforms of 30kW per rack or above
- Annual saving of £620,000 and 6.2million kWh drop in power consumption.
- 3.37 million kg reduction in CO2 emissions compared to their previous facility.
- Winner of ‘Participant – new data centre award’ at the 2011 EU Code of Conduct for Data Centres Awards.
Design Key Facts
|Facility Power Density
||600kW – 1800kW
|Rack Power Density
|PUE Design Figure
Download the full case study:
Keysource Award Winning Data Centre Case Study - PGS